Tuesday 4 December 2012

Sketches

Hello Friends,

My name is Tejas Virpariya and I gave my intro on My Self page... Here I talk about ART. What is ART? nothing in simple word "you put your hobby in front of other" or "present your skill". Same as I try to put my hobby in front of you...


So, as you see, I am a beginner in art because I could not take any class for this or any type of guidance .. so I want some suggestions which are required... 

Jay SHri Krishna


Pooja - My Life

Awesome moment of every life....
Love is EveryWhere......









make yourself free... 





Can't live without each-other 
AUM + GANESHA
DIWALI RANGOLI 2013
















Pen Art - Beautiful Eye
Pen Art - Tree
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year(2013)
Son & Daughter of Chirag Sir
Neha Sharma
Face Girl

ART
Deva Shri Ganesha

Shri Ganesha

Jay Saradar - Sardar Patel

My Self - Tejas

My Niece - Krina

Butterfly Girl

Waiting for someone

Nice One

Sad Moment

Dream Girl

Cartoon

My Nephew - Nand

My Nephew - Nand

My Nephew - Nand

My Nephew - Nand

Made for Each other

Radhe Krishna
Kartik Patel's Photo

step 1
step 2
step 3 : Complete

Rangoli

step 1: Rangoli

step 2 : Rangoli

step 3 : Complete Rangoli


Red Rose - Pen Art
Pen Art - Face
Ganesha - Cartoon

Bye.... Bye.......
More Sketches available soon.......

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy, If you like my drawing, please post a comments and also give suggestion.....

    ReplyDelete